Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Befor lillys birth!

I am Aaron born leader, I'm tattooed and worth my weight in gold, I make no compromise for my soul is neither bought or sold, I'm warrior soaked, I intelligent, and always cloaked, I'm not confused , its others who can't see, for I'm bound to all and owned by none, I need no weapons, my hands are registered I carry no gun, I wait for the time, for this land is wasted and done, I hear the laughter of the children in heaven, and that is my fun. I will Change this world for I'm hear to stay, end to beginning and beginning to end. I'm the warrior spirit and I never bend, many bounce and break fallin to the river bed, not confused, disillusioned is disappointed , u weep and feel all pain even in silence. I master the internal battle while calming my violence.


Selah. We are I and I is he, he is us, for now I can see!

No comments:

Post a Comment